Sunday, March 11, 2012

You know you teach when....

Fun For First is having a linky party to let people share their "You know you're a teacher when" realizations!  Mine is that I speak in acronyms!  You know, since I work in an LRE, and I provide a FAPE, to my ED,and LD, ADD, ADHD, DD etc children.  I follow their IEPs, and BIPs (which are based on the FBAs).  In South Carolina we test our kids with the state PASS test (previously known as PACT, B-SAP)....I could go on and on, but I just realized it's 11:00, not 10:00, thanks to Springing Forward last night.  So, I'm just going to post my realization, and wish you all a wonderful week!  For our school, we only have 14 days left until Spring Break, NOT that I'm counting.....
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I am currently taking a SPED class for my grad degree and that is how I have been talking lately. I can completely understand everything you said. That may or may not be scary!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret! Thanks so much for linking up! I am your newest follower. . .
    Lory
    Fun for First
    The Robin’s Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the chance to link up! I'm still new to this and love the opportunities!

      Delete