Sunday, March 4, 2012

One Lovely Blog

I just got back from a lovely weekend getaway to the beach to find that Stacey at 3rd Grade Times had given me a One Lovely Blog Award!  So, I'm now going to return the favor and choose the blogs that I find Lovely!

Here are the rules:
1.  Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2.  Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3.  Follow the person who sent it to you.

And the awards for One Lovely Blog Award go to:

1.  My Whole Brain Teaching Blog
2.  Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
3.  KPM Doodles
4.  Time 4 Kindergarten
5.  Learning with Mrs. Parker

Ok, Ok, so I only came up with 5.....but I am feeling lazy am suffering from beach bum blues must be behind on the Lovely award!  Everyone already has it, it seems!  So, I'll take nominations!  If you have a blog that you think is lovely enough for an award, email me or comment and I'll add you to my list!


And while you're at it, go check out my TpT store and my new St. Pat's Day Emergent Reader!


Photobucket

1 comment: