Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to school, back to school....

Oh, My, Goodness....Where has time gone?  Has it really been 5 months since I claimed I was back on the blog-wagon?  I'm going to do it this time, though....I'm in a new school due to not having enough students in my class to keep me at my old school, and I am NERVOUS!!  I'm still teaching Intellectual Disabilities (the new name for Educable Mental Disabilities) but being in a new school, with a principal who is also new to the school is always intimidating.  Teachers have been back for a week, and kids come to school tomorrow, yet I am not AT ALL prepared for the day.  Buuuuuut, here's what I do have planned for the first day, so far:

We All Fit Together, from Sub Hub
 I"m also using a Facebook Info page that I would LOVE to share with you, but I don't have the link for the file I am using, and upon checking my Pinterest, the link is broken....I'm so thankful that I had already saved the file to my computer!  HOWEVER, here are a few links I found on TpT with very similar files!  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Facebook-Student-InfoQuestionnaire-Sheet-304171
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Facebook-Get-to-Know-You-Activity-677651


There will be a giveaway very soon, so look forward to that!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment