Monday, February 20, 2012

Dr. Seuss Emergent Reader

This has been, by far, one of my most productive holidays!  I revamped my class schedule, helped the plumber with getting a massive clog out of my pipes, went to the gym, planned all my lessons for the week, and created a Dr. Seuss Emergent Reader for Read Across America Day!  I must toot my own horn a bit, and tell you that this Reader is super cute and serves many purposes!  Celebrate Dr, Seuss, practice handwriting, and have fun coloring all in one!  It's up in my TpT store now for only $1.50!!  Wow, what a bargain!! :)  Go check it out now by clicking on any of the preview pictures!


Photobucket




7 comments:

  1. Just linked to your blog from TPT...& How cute are you!!!!! I love the book...I can't believe how many different and amazing things have been created!! So excited!!

    Thank you
    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher

    I put you on my blogroll...YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. May not want to use Dr. Seuss' name in your title...I have just been informed...actually I was informed earlier, but I forgot to mention it in my earlier comment. Something to do with a scrappin doodles update on their graphics & I am no exception, so I don't want to take any chances (-;

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this still available under a diff title? Smskdg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this still available under a diff title? Smskdg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't seem to locate either??? Is this still available?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't seem to locate either??? Is this still available?

    ReplyDelete